VSEP Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to receive the VSEP package?
- How can I receive the VSEP package sooner?
- Can I receive both the question and answer booklets at the same time?
- Is VSEP available in a CD or web-based format?
- Is the accreditation valid in any country?
- Is it possible to order VSEP over the web?
- Can I order VSEP by fax, email or over the phone?
- Do you take charge cards?
- How can I pay if I do not have a US bank account?
- Is there a discount for students?
- Is there a discount for bulk orders?
1. How long does it take to receive the VSEP package?
Approximately four to six weeks, assuming normal postal service. ^
2. How can I receive the VSEP package sooner?
You can supply your FedEx # or send an additional $50 for overnight delivery in Canada and the USA. For couriers to other locations, please contact us about charges. ^
3. Can I receive both the question and answer booklets at the same time?
Yes, they are sent out as one package. ^
4. Is VSEP available in a CD or web-based format?
At this time, VSEP is only available in a hard copy format. ^
5. Is the accreditation valid in any country?
Yes. The accreditation through the University of Toronto provides Category 1 credits towards the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. ^
6. Is it possible to order VSEP over the web?
You can print out an order form from the web (Here), but that order form must then be mailed to the specified address with the cheque or money order. ^
7. Can I order VSEP by fax, email or over the phone?
You may provide us with your information by these means, but your cheque must come by mail. ^
8. Do you take charge cards?
Sorry, we do not accept charge cards at this time. ^
9. How can I pay if I don’t have a Canadian or US bank account?
Please send an international money order in US funds payable to Wooster Education Inc. Electronic transfers are also accepted; please contact us for more details. ^
10. Is there a discount for students or residents?
No. Please contact us if you have further questions concerning this point. ^
11. Is there a discount for bulk orders?
For questions or comments regarding the VSEP program, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have completed the VSEP program, please fill out our feedback form and return it to us by email, fax or mail.
1243 Islington Ave. Suite 1202
Phone: (416) 516-3641 Fax: (416) 516-1704
For comments about the Website or to be added to our mailing list please email us at: email@example.com